Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bring in the new year!

Alas, 2011 is already here. Wow, last year flew by. I remember as a kid I couldn't wait for each day to end so it would be a holiday, a weekend, or so I could be grown up. Now, at my ripe old age of 34, I just want time to slow down so I can actually enjoy my kids before they leave for college, watch my nephews and nieces grow up, and not get grey hair.

So, I missed the official first day of the year, as I promised myself I wouldn't work for a couple of days, so here's my official New Year blog.

What was your resolution? Did you make any goals for this year? Mine are easy, and anyone who knows me can probably guess them. Here they are, in no significant order...

1. Finish the editing of my current book and get a book deal from a publisher.
2. Finish two more books
3. Attend at least four writing classes/workshops
4. Volunteer more time at my desired locations (I'll let you know once all my paperwork goes through)
5. Slow down and watch the birds
6. Reduce my debt and increase my credit rating
7. Buy a new home for the family

There's a few more, but I'll just keep those to myself. I'd love to hear what your goals are for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment